Bucharest 16 December 2019 - 17 December 2019
Trainer: Laura Elly NAGHI
The Trainer Program offers the opportunity to develop the skills necessary for achieving and sustaining training sessions interactive and stimulating applying training techniques depending on the particular adult learning.
The persons that are interested to be qualified as a trainer and to acquire teaching techniques.
The program addresses both people who acquired their skills as a trainer informally and want to validate them and people who want to become trainers.
The program objectives are:
1. Preparing training
2. Carrying out training
3. Assessment of trainees
4. Application of special training methods and techniques
5. Marketing training
6. Designing training programs
7. Organize training programs and internships
8. Evaluate, review and quality assurance programs and training sessions.
Laura Elly NAGHI has an experience of 10 years in educational and vocational training, is involved in projects of personal and professional development in the financial sector. She has held workshops / courses motivation techniques, communication techniques, basics of insurance and personal counseling for students. Graduated from the Academy of Economic Studies, specializing in Business Administration, Laura occupies management positions in training since 2007.
The program includes a total of 180 hours as follows:
• 60 hours - the theoretical and practical training;
• 120 hours - individual study and practical activities assisted by trainer, including developing a portfolio of works related sub-themes of the course with the guidance of the trainer.
The program will end with an evaluation, written test and project presentation. The date will be set subsequent based on committee availability.
The investment for this program is 500 lei / participant and include: course; coffee breaks and certificate of participation.
At the above fee a discount of 5% will be granted for the registration of at least two persons from the same organization.